Arbitration is the most preferred way of resolving a cross border/intra border dispute, mainly because of its speed and low costs. The firm conducts arbitration proceedings both at the national and at the international level under various conventions and rules including ICC and UNCITRAL Rules.
The Firmís services in this area includes:-
- Formulating strategy for arbitration processes.
- Drafting arbitration and conciliation agreements & clauses
- Documentation and participation in arbitration proceedings (Domestic & Foreign)
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures.
- Enforcement of arbitration awards including foreign awards.